How to Print via NFC
Before you start:
- You’ll need to have the Brother iPrint and Scan app on your device. This can be downloaded from the Play or App store.
- Make sure you have NFC enabled in your android device settings.
- Open the iPrint and Scan app.
- Choose ‘Use NFC’ then press ‘Print’.
- A list of options will appear, tap ‘Photo’.
- Scroll through your images and touch the image you want to print. You can select multiple images if you want. Once finished, press ‘Done’.
- To change various print settings, tap the cog icon at the bottom corner of the screen.
- Bring your phone to the NFC receiver on your printer. You’ll be asked to touch the image to confirm the transfer.
- A progress screen will appear, you can now remove your phone from the printer.
- Once processed, your picture will print automatically.
These steps apply to the following Brother printer models:
MFCJ870DW • MFCJ4620DW • MFCJ6920DW • MFCL9550CDW